My longer form holiday weekend reading:
• Citizen Bezos (NY Review of Books)
• Stash Pad: NY real-estate now the premier destination for wealthy foreigners with money to hide. (NY Mag)
• Everything You Need to Know About Facebook’s Controversial Emotion Experiment (Wired)
• The incapable soothsayers (Statistical Ideas)
• The Power of Two (The Atlantic)
• How the ‘PayPal Mafia’ redefined success in Silicon Valley (Tech Republic)
• The Myth of America’s Golden Age (Politico)
• Monopoly (Pieria)
• The growing problem of Pablo Escobar’s hippos (BBC)
• The Battle for Iran, 1953: Re-Release of CIA Internal History Spotlights New Details about anti-Mosaddeq Coup (National Security Archive)
What beach are you going to?
58% of Jobs Created in 2014 Pay Over $24 an Hour
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.