Settle in for some deep dives: Its our longer form, weekend reading:
• The Moneyball of Quality Investing (Research Affiliates)
• Instagram is ready to take its shot (Fortune)
• Inside Monsanto, America’s Third-Most-Hated Company (Businessweek)
• A Dozen Things I have Learned from Jeff Bezos (25iq)
• Zoo Animals and Their Discontents (NY Times)
• Secrets of the Creative Brain (The Atlantic)
• Sigmund Freud, the Never-Ending Storyteller (VQR)
• How Did Cool Become Such a Big Deal? (NEH)
• Best photos of the 2014 World Cup (The Atlantic)
• Why Classic Rock Isn’t What It Used To Be (FiveThirtyEight)
Whats up this weekend?
Inflationary trends have picked up in 2014
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
12 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.