My Sunday morning train reads:
• Thursday’s Selloff, By the Numbers (MoneyBeat)
• 3 market warning signs predict 20% stock tumble (Marketwatch) but see Have a Plan (Irrelevant Investor)
• Vanguard Demonstrates When Active Management Pays (Barron’s)
• Math nerds are taking over Wall Street (CNN Money)
• Big Banks Still a Risk (NYT)
• Republicans deliver another self-inflicted wound (Washington Post) see also Same Woes for House Republicans as Border Vote Canceled (Bloomberg)
• California’s Exceptional Drought Just Keeps Getting Worse (Bloomberg)
• How to Think About the New Middle East (Politico)
• Do we know what we see? Alison Gopnik on an experiment that sows doubt (WSJ)
• .@HiddenCash Revealed: Making Generosity Go Viral (TechCrunch)
What’s for brunch?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.