My Sunday morning train reads:
• Thursday’s Selloff, By the Numbers (MoneyBeat)
• 3 market warning signs predict 20% stock tumble (Marketwatch) but see Have a Plan (Irrelevant Investor)
• Vanguard Demonstrates When Active Management Pays (Barron’s)
• Math nerds are taking over Wall Street (CNN Money)
• Big Banks Still a Risk (NYT)
• Republicans deliver another self-inflicted wound (Washington Post) see also Same Woes for House Republicans as Border Vote Canceled (Bloomberg)
• California’s Exceptional Drought Just Keeps Getting Worse (Bloomberg)
• How to Think About the New Middle East (Politico)
• Do we know what we see? Alison Gopnik on an experiment that sows doubt (WSJ)
• .@HiddenCash Revealed: Making Generosity Go Viral (TechCrunch)
What’s for brunch?
Category: Financial Press
13 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.