My Sunday morning train reads:
• Europe’s Greater Depression is worse than the 1930s (WonkBlog) see also Markets Are Making a Sucker’s Bet on Europe (Bloomberg View)
• 8 Money Mistakes to Avoid on Your Way to Being Wealthy (Yahoo Finance)
• How One “Sack of Shit” Mortgage-Backed Security Came to Define the Financial Crisis (BuzzFeed)
• The Age of Meh (Reformed Broker)
• More Money Down Adds to U.S. First-Time Buyer Blues (Bloomberg) see also Manhattan Condos at Half Price Reshape New York’s Harlem (Bloomberg)
• Brokerages face exodus as advisers get better deal in indie firms (Reuters)
• Turning Policemen Into Soldiers, the Culmination of a Long Trend (The Atlantic) see also Forcing America’s Weaponized Police to Wear Cameras (The Atlantic)
• Snowden Fears Americans Will Get ‘NSA Fatigue’ (PBS)
• 10 places boomers and millennials are escaping from fastest (Marketwatch)
• A newspaper fact-checks its own right-wing op-ed; hilarity ensues (LA Times)
What’s for brunch?
Jobless Claims Back Above 300k
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.