Pour yourself a cup-o-joe, and settle in for our early Sunday morn reads:
• You Are the Problem (Fool)
• The Cyber-Terror Bank Bailout: They’re Already Talking About It, and You May Be on the Hook (Bloomberg)
• How Diversification Works (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• My eBay MBA: a dozen business lessons from online auctions (FT)
• The history of Germany’s hyperinflation-phobia http://econ.st/1vU1Hhb
• Nation of Privilege Versus Rule of Law (Bloomberg View)
• U.S. Utilities Push the Electric Car (WSJ)
• The Eternal Problems Silicon Valley Can’t Solve (Fast Company)
• Why Randians should never be allowed around money (Happy Nice Time People) see also Feast of the Wingnuts (New Republic)
• Astronomers Find What May Be the Closest Exoplanet to Earth (Slate)
What’s for brunch ?
Earnings Could Suffer Following Bonus-Depreciation Rule Expiration
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.