My afternoon train reads:
• Don’t fall into the trap of ignoring investment risks to chase returns (Financial Post)
• Stock Returns: Between Shiller and DeLong (CEPR)
• heh heh Legends of the financial blogosphere (Yahoo Finance Contributors Tumblr)
• How long will the expansion last? (Economist)
• For Interest Rates, Low Is the New Status Quo (MoneyBeat) see also How Much U.S. Debt Does China Hold? The U.S. Isn’t Sure (Real Time Economics)
• Ronald Reagan Steals the Show (Bloomberg)
• Five TED Talks Every MBA Student Should Watch Today (Bentley Masterminds)
• It Matters How Rich the Rich Are (Demos) see also Being poor changes your thinking about everything (WonkBlog)
• E-Bike Sales Are Surging in Europe (NYT)
• The Biggest Lesson I Learned as an Apple Designer (Inc) see also Life after death: Resuscitating a drowned iPhone 5 (Mac World)
What are you reading?
Americans are taking fewer vacations than they used to
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.