My afternoon train reads :
• Yellen resolved to avoid raising rates too soon, fearing downturn (Reuters) see also US Fed’s Fischer warns of poor growth (FT)
• JPMorgan Joins Goldman in Designing Derivatives for a New Generation (Bloomberg)
• Carl Icahn reminds you how awesome he is (Tumblr)
• A Global Financial Guru Who Predicted the Crisis of 2008 Says More Turmoil May Be Coming (eventually) (Time)
• Yield-starved investors are venturing further afield in a search for income (WSJ)
• Monetary Equivalent to Schrödinger’s Cat (Al Hambra Partners)
• How Successful People Stay Calm (LinkedIn)
• As war with Israel shatters lives, more Gazans question Hamas decisions (WaPo)
• 16 and Famous: How Nash Grier Became the Most Popular Kid in the World (HuffPo)
• Robin Williams: 1951 – 2014 (LA Times)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Wednesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.