My afternoon train reads:
• 3 Sentences That Explain Investing (Think Advisor)
• How to rip off a country, Espirito Santo style (Coppola Comment)
• What’s the Word? Reversification (Barron’s)
• ‘Flash Boys’ and the Speed of Lies (Bloomberg View)
• It has become a common refrain: “It’s too hard to get a mortgage.” But is it true? (Real Time Economics)
• Who Really Bought a Car in July? (Bloomberg View)
• Old Attempt to Sell Real Estate Website Trulia Rewards Ex-Adviser Qatalyst Now (DealBook)
• The best argument yet for net neutrality comes from Major League Baseball (Quartz) see also FCC Chairman: Verizon Uses a ‘Disturbing’ Loophole to Throttle Unlimited Data (Vice)
• Shattering Myths to Help the Climate (The Upshot)
• Why everyone should take vacation (Washington Post) see also American workers don’t take all their vacation days, leaving, by some estimates, 577 million unused days on the table every year
What are you reading?
California’s Exceptional Drought Just Keeps Getting Worse
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.