My morning afternoon train reads:
• What Will Happen When Companies Stop Buying Back So Much Stock (Business Insider)
• Building A Niche Advisory Business: It Takes 3 Years For People To Know, Like, and Trust (Kitces)
• Why is the economy still weak? Blame these five sectors (The Upshot)
• Waiting to be right (Statistical Ideas) see also Hedge Funds Run by Women Outperform Those Run by Men (The Atlantic)
• 22 Brilliant Insights From Richard Branson (Business Insider)
• Judge’s Ruling Against Bank of America Showcases a Novel Enforcement Strategy (DealBook)
• Adam Carolla Won’t Let Company Drop Podcast Patent Infringement Case Against Him (Slate)
• If Logos Had Honest Slogans (Twisted Sifter)
• Why the Big Bang Theory Cast Deserves Even More Money Than They’re Getting (Vulture)
• Thirty Things I’ve Learned (Medium)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
4 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.