My afternoon train readings:
• Cutting the corporate tax would make other problems (The Upshot) see also The Republican civil war over taxes is coming (WonkBlog)
• Financial Beliefs You Might Not Like (WSJ)
• Active Versus Passive Is the Wrong Question (Morningstar)
• More Economists See Fed Policy As Too Loose (Real Time Economics)
• The Incomparable Advantage of Having to Work for What You Get (Mr. Money Mustache)
• The mystery of the falling teen birth rate (Vox)
• Why is Paul Ryan’s embarrassed by Ayn Rand’s magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged? (Intelligencer)
• There Are Millions of Michael Browns In America (FiveThirtyEight)
• Facebook bans Clickbait: You’ll never guess what Facebook is cracking down on now (Re/Code)
• I’m Chevy Chase and You’re Not (Grantland)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
5 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.