My afternoon train readings:
• Cutting the corporate tax would make other problems (The Upshot) see also The Republican civil war over taxes is coming (WonkBlog)
• Financial Beliefs You Might Not Like (WSJ)
• Active Versus Passive Is the Wrong Question (Morningstar)
• More Economists See Fed Policy As Too Loose (Real Time Economics)
• The Incomparable Advantage of Having to Work for What You Get (Mr. Money Mustache)
• The mystery of the falling teen birth rate (Vox)
• Why is Paul Ryan’s embarrassed by Ayn Rand’s magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged? (Intelligencer)
• There Are Millions of Michael Browns In America (FiveThirtyEight)
• Facebook bans Clickbait: You’ll never guess what Facebook is cracking down on now (Re/Code)
• I’m Chevy Chase and You’re Not (Grantland)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
5 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.