Good Saturday morning! Pour yourself a stiff cup of Joe, and get for our long form weekend reads:
• Opposable thumbs, upright posture, big brains, sophisticated language: What most effectively sets humans apart from other species? Our addiction to stories (Edge)
• .@HiddenCash Revealed: Making Generosity Go Viral (TechCrunch)
• SCOTUS: The Anti-Court Court (New York Review of Books)
• What Do Chinese Dumplings Have to Do With Global Warming? (NY Times)
• We All Got Trolled (Medium)
• Windhorst: LeBron’s mighty memory (ESPN) see also Playground basketball is dying (ESPN)
• The Miraculous Face Transplant of Richard Norris (GQ)
• Washington’s Economic Boom, Financed by You (NY Times)
• This is a spider’s brain on drugs (Priceonomics)
• Our 25 Favorite Unlocked New Yorker Articles (Longform)
What’s up for the weekend?
With Jobs, It’s the Taking Part That Counts
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.