The weather outside looks delightful — perfect for the beach, boat or BBQ, Before you head off to your fun in the sun, check out our longer form weekend readings:
• Edward Snowden: The Untold Story (Wired)
• Paul Graham on Money vs. Wealth: How to Get Rich (Brain Pickings)
• This Pope Means Business (Fortune)
• The Rise and Fall and Rise of Virtual Reality (The Verge)
• America’s coal heartland is in economic freefall — but only the most desperate are fleeing (Washington Post) see also David Autor’s guide to labour and the machine (FT Alphaville)
• What happened to Motorola? (Chicago Magazine)
• Back to Baghdad: Life in the City of Doom (Rolling Stone)
• Did Tony die at the end of The Sopranos? (Vox)
• No Complaints: An Interview with Pete Best, the Original Drummer of the Beatles (Pop Matters)
• 40 maps that explain the Roman Empire (Vox)
Whats up for the long holiday weekend?
Post-Crisis Rally Moved S&P 500 Well Above Its 2000 and 2007 Peaks
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.