Enjoy your last day off before the new school year starts tomorrow. No worries, we have you covered with these Labor Day My themed morning reads:
• Where the Five-Day Workweek Came From (The Atlantic)
• People Are Quitting Their Jobs. That’s Good News. (Fiscal Times)
• Boomer Wealth Dented by Mortgages Poses U.S. Risk (Bloomberg)
• Why you need a healthy amount of uncertainty in an economy (Quartz)
• A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour (Real Time Economics)
• The Changing Face of Temporary Employment (NYT) see also More Workers Are Claiming ‘Wage Theft’ (NYT)
• A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93% (Pew)
• 8 Qualities That Makes Great Bosses Unforgettable (LinkedIn)
• At Work, Every Friday Should Be a Summer Friday (Science of Us)
• Gorgeous Aerial Shots of Beaches, Taken While Hanging From a Helicopter (Wired)
What’s up for unofficial last day of summer?
A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.