Posts filed under “Politics”
We spend a lot of time discussing various market indicators, and how to balance some against others when they are in apparent conflict.
• Economic formula suggest Bush wins;
• Low approval-rating precedent says Kerry wins;
• War-president precedent says Bush wins;
• Ohio is a bellwether: Tossup;
• Northern Democrats don’t stand a chance. Bush wins;
• Kerry is taller; Kerry wins
The fact that these disagree with each other makes them all the more amusing . . .
Election-predicting tools point both ways
Depending on which criteria you use, either Bush or Kerry is a lock to win in November
USA TODAY, June 24, 2004
White House Briefing
Washington Post, Thursday, Jun 24, 2004; 11:50 AM